Happy birthday, Peter!
用Brie来做蛋糕，同时加入white chocolate，口感比普通的NY cheesecake要light，但是味道却一样浓郁，真是很奇妙~
提前做好的fleur de sel and hazelnut brittle,放在密封罐里，等蛋糕做好，吃之前摆在上去。要赶快吃掉，不然会化的。
Brie white-chocolate cheesecake (adapted from Pure chocolate)
4 oz white chocolate, chopped
1 1/2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature
12 oz brie cheese, room temperature, weighed after the rind is removed
3/4 cup suger
5 large eggs, room temperature
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Butter a 9inch cake pan. Line bottom with a lightly buttered parchment paper.
3. In double boiler melt the white chocolate. Remove the chocolate when nearly melted and stir until completely smooth. Set aside to cool.
4. Beat the cream cheese at mid-high speed until smooth, about 3 mins. Transfer the cheese from the mixing bowl to another bowl and set aside.
5. In the same bowl, beat Brie on mid-high speed until completely smooth and elastic, about 3 mins.
6. On medium speed, add the cream cheese to the Brie in 3 parts. Blend until smooth. Reduce speed to low and slowly add the sugar.
7. Add the eggs, one at a time. Pour the melted white chocolate in, mix until well blended, smooth, and creamy.
8. Pour into the pan, and wrap outside with foils. Place on a rimmed baking sheet ,add 1/2inch of simmering water.
9. Bake for 1 hour and 15mins, or until the top is lightly golden brown and puffed. Let cool in pan for 2 to 4 hours.